Food Journal Sat 25th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Hi y'all!! :BaconDance:
I hope you're enjoying your Saturday. I got round to 'glycolic aciding' my face this morning - I only lasted a couple of minutes although I'd been aiming for 3-4 minutes. I put it on when I got in the shower and then did a crazy itchy dance while I showered the rest of myself.

I hope it was long enough for me to start peeling, which can take 4-5 days before it starts and just looks a bit like what you'd get after coming back from holiday, so not as bad as you'd imagine. I haven't done this for a couple of months, so time to get back into the old routine.

B Egg omelette (25)
S Yogurt (10)
L Chicken & goat's cheese spinach salad w balsamic glaze (30)
S Peanuts (5)
S Cheese (5)
S Houmous & red pepper (5)
D Chicken casserole (30)
Protein total (110)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B#1 Yogurt, Butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs, 2 sausage patties, piece of buttered toast with homemade apple butter
L: About 1/3 of a half of a thick ham & cheese sandwich, a side salad which I ate the sliced hard boiled eggs, cheese, bacon bits, full fat blue cheese dressing, about 10 green peas and a slice of beets and mushroom. My daddy ate the rest of my half a sandwich.
S: Fried cheese and about 7 popchips
D: Ham & fried okra
S: Fig bar

Vites, done.

Last edited:
B: a few spoonfulls of scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon
S: ~25 pistachios that I hope I don't regret later (man they were good!)
L: Premier Protein readymade drink
D: currently working on a bowl of about 20 cilantro lime shrimp from Costco and a small glass of milk. It's going to take me a while! :)
Today is the most I've been able to eat to date.

@ProteinSnob it sounds like you've had such a rough ride. I hope you do OK with the pistachios too. All the best for continued improvement.

B: a few spoonfulls of scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon
S: ~25 pistachios that I hope I don't regret later (man they were good!)
L: Premier Protein readymade drink
D: currently working on a bowl of about 20 cilantro lime shrimp from Costco and a small glass of milk. It's going to take me a while! :)
Today is the most I've been able to eat to date.

Latest posts

Back