Food Journal Mon 3rd Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
I love the pics in this article full of guys waiting for their ladies while they try on clothes... just don't let the men see this as they'll insist it really is that bad... and that man flu exists too!! :ROFLMAO:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-world-men-bored-minds-waiting-partners.html
article-2550919-1B2B74AC00000578-809_634x632.jpg

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Yogurt (5)
L Chicken & goat's cheese salad (30)
S Yogurt (5)
D Chicken Kiev (30)
Protein total (100)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

I like that photo, too, is it in the UK?

starting off the day with water, tough as it is.
(oh, and the usual TWO cups of coffee:57::57:)

I have a sinus headache and anything bad seems to be my caffeine-seeking brain's signal to say MORE COFFEE. :doze: which I know from experience is not the answer, just like donuts don't actually help when you are sad.

taking a couple days off this week to de-stress and stay-cation :pDT_sml: , be great if I organized the office in preparation for doing taxes...

:aa56: do we have the best smilies or what?

B#1 yogurt/butter coffee at the ungodly hour of 6AM (I normally sleep til 7:30/8AM)
B#2 egg/sausage/cheese croissant
L: Chicken salad (LOTS of mayo) on one slice of toast and cheese
S: 5 dill pickles
S: Chocolate covered fruit (about 4/5)
S: Melted brie, 6 popchips
D: 2 slices of roast beef/about 1/2 cup of fried squash
S: Frozen yogurt

Vites done

Last edited:
I like that photo, too, is it in the UK?

starting off the day with water, tough as it is.
(oh, and the usual TWO cups of coffee:57::57:)

I have a sinus headache and anything bad seems to be my caffeine-seeking brain's signal to say MORE COFFEE. :doze: which I know from experience is not the answer, just like donuts don't actually help when you are sad.

taking a couple days off this week to de-stress and stay-cation :pDT_sml: , be great if I organized the office in preparation for doing taxes...

:aa56: do we have the best smilies or what?
The palm trees lead me to believe that it's not in the UK.

I'm sorry you've got sinus issues... pseudoephedrine is what you need. I just can't stand having a blocked nose and that is wonderful medicine.

Love the smilies BTW - you're coming dangerously close to Liz's limit of 5 per post!! :D

B#1 yogurt/butter coffee at the ungodly hour of 6AM (I normally sleep til 7:30/8AM)
B#2 egg/sausage/cheese croissant
L: Chicken salad (LOTS of mayo) on one slice of toast and cheese
S: 5 dill pickles
S: Chocolate covered fruit (about 4/5)

Rest pending
Sounds like another nice menu.

Why you up so early @southernlady ? You're retired aren't you, so that's like me getting up at 6AM on the weekend which is ungodly indeed!! :confused:

Sounds like another nice menu.

Why you up so early @southernlady ? You're retired aren't you, so that's like me getting up at 6AM on the weekend which is ungodly indeed!! :confused:
Yes, but remember I mentioned dh was going to a class this week? He started at 8AM this morning and since it was almost an hour away, it meant getting up WAY too early.

I'm just thankful the puppies aren't use to getting out til about 8AM for their first walk.

Ugh, I hope you don't have to do that again tomorrow.
NO, he's staying up there at his cousin's. I only have to get up in time to walk the puppies and they even thought this morning was WAY too early. They also tend to wait til about 7-8AM before Desi gets to the point where he can't cross his little legs any longer.

The palm trees lead me to believe that it's not in the UK.
doh!
I need a face-palm here but we have so many smilies I can't find what I want! :bounce:

I did good yesterday right up until I was in bed & then I suddenly had to have a bunch of food. now, this morning, it's still sitting in my stomach making my morning coffee not as enjoyable. :ermm:

:mean:

so - a brand new day. best get to drinking water!

doh!
I need a face-palm here but we have so many smilies I can't find what I want! :bounce:
Yes, when will we learn :thumbsdown:

I did good yesterday right up until I was in bed & then I suddenly had to have a bunch of food. now, this morning, it's still sitting in my stomach making my morning coffee not as enjoyable. :ermm:

:mean:

so - a brand new day. best get to drinking water!

Oh, and I was able to sleep til 7:30 this morning...let the puppies out the back door so I could get a shower. Then we went walking while my coffee brewed. They are currently right next to me, Lucy has her head buried and is asleep...Desi is just laying here looking at me, occasionally kicking me with his back legs.

Latest posts

Back