Food Journal Mon 10th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
So today wasn't my most stellar day. I wasn't into the lunch at the hotel so I was gonna have a protein shake only to realize when I got back to the hotel room that I'd left my powder back home!! I have a shaker, soya cream and coconut milk but no protein powder!! :confused:

Thankfully I got in 180g yesterday and I'll have to work at it tomorrow even if I don't really like the lunch (I got some turkey and it was a dreadful cut, complete with shards of bone!!).

B Tuna & scrambled eggs 30
S Fruit salad 0
L Egg & rice 10
S Crepes 0
D Turkey, schnitzel & fries 40

Protein: 80
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending
E 25 min walk

how's the weather there, is it too early to be hot? WTF @ shards of glass :eek:hmy:

I have been researching and I tried a quest bar...it was OK, but no better than Pure Protein and twice as expensive. I can't find the two powders I like (Syntrax Nectar Naturals and Whey Gourmet) at any reasonable price so screw it. I got some unflavored at Natural Grocery and I'm going to make my own. had it with plain Greek Yogurt, fruit and honey this morning - good and very filling. :jive:

coffee: OK
water : working on it
cardio 20 minutes

alarm clock set for 5 AM so I will exercise before work this week. :salute:

took "before" photos of the clutter problem at my house and sent to a friend and plan to have "after" photos on the way, too. first target is the kitchen counter so I have room to make my protein drinks.

Shards of bone, not glass, they just cut through the meat and the bone.

You sound so organised and I love your plans for tidying and exercise.

Latest posts

Back