Food Journal Fri 7th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
TGIF :party0016:- sorry @JackieOnLine

That was a lot of food - especially cheese. They clear out our fridge @ work on a Friday so I got my cheese out of the fridge this morning and I had it on my desk all morning and nibbled a great big portion!! :biggrin:

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Yogurt (5)
S Cheese (20)
L Chicken curry (35)
S Red pepper & houmous (10)
D Chicken egg drop soup (10)
D Crispy beef (20)
Protein total (130)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/3 slices of bacon
L: Same type salad as yesterday
S: Fig bar
S: 5 mini kosher dills...and the last of them. I've had my run, time to move on. :)

Rest pending

could not deal with either eating for bringing breakfast today so I ate almonds at work. not good. I think I need to get up earlier. :brooding:

working at the water - almost 40 oz in but I had to eat lunch. water is hard! :cheeky-smiley-022:

as usual, things ALL go well or all go in the toilet.

yesterday I got in 2/3 of the water and then stopped: rest of the day went to hell. by last night I was melting dark chocolate, adding sugar, and slurping it up with a spoon.

so. another day.

plan: WATER

and I need more protein options for AM before and at work - plan to shop this weekend.

and - ominous minor organ chords:

I think I'd better weight myself. :neutral:

It's where you go to about 500 calories on 2 non consecutive days and the other 5 you just eat normally. I wouldn't count the calories, I'd just do ultra low carb.

In reality Atkins is the better idea but having done that reasonably strictly for over a year I'm not really yearning for full on Atkins right now.

Except I am lower carb 5 days and eating what I like for the 2 weekend days. Mindful to get all my protein in every day of the week.

Latest posts

Back