Food Journal Fri 31st Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
So I was dumb today and ate chocolate - a lot of it!! Somebody brought some in to work and I was weak. It gave me stomach ache and I had to take some paracetamol. I'm just about over it now and I hope I learned my lesson!! :confused:

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Cheese (15)
L Spaghetti bolognese (35)
S Chocolate!! :-(
S Yogurt (5)
D *CRISPY* duck - yum, did I say it's crispy!! (30)
Protein total (115)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Last edited:
I had candy at work that took me by surprise. I wish people wouldn't express their gratitude with sweets. :angry_smile:

I'm home for lunch (mostly letting the dogs out for potty) and the whole day is sucking. not getting in my water, too much coffee, and so on. back later. :badmood:

Hopefully you won't have a near death experience with sweets like me. I had about a dozen individual chocolates... no bueno :frown:

B- 2 scrambled eggs with a little butter and cheese
L & S- today I've been working my way through a Costco turkey and provolone cheese hot sandwich with cilantro mayo. Fantastic.
D- Planning to eat my trusty dug out pretzel roll loaded with Mayo, olive oil dressing, an avocado, 2 slices of Costco turkey, and 1 slice of cheese.
S- Also planning to eat a few pistachios (but no chocolate. Oh girl, just the thought of that makes my stomach hurt for you)

Slacking on liquids, so I am working on bumping those up this weekend.

You got a nice breakfast in at least. I keep bottles all round the house so I can always sip away. It drives DH nuts the amount of bottles I have as it's probably half a dozen.

B#1 Egg/ !/2 cup of buttered steel cut oatmeal. Butter coffee
S: Fig Bar
S:About 3 oz of melted Brie with about 7 popchips
L: Hamburger veggie soup, 5 Mini dill pickles
S: Frozen yogurt
D: Chicken Cordon Bleu/broccoli

Rest pending

Latest posts

Back