Feeling Defeated

Everyone's weight fluctuates somewhat, whether you have had bariatric surgery or not, whether you have ever been MO or not. It's just stressful when you have this surgery and have the (unrealistic) expectation that the scale will now go in one direction only. Our bodies just don't work that way.
Step away from the scale, hide it somewhere in the depths of a dark closet, eat right, and enjoy life. It will happen for you.

Larra

You do, but what I think most are talking about is also adding it to your signature.

Yeah, she does...it's listed on her profile just not in her signature.
Oh wow...so I just found it deep in your profile. Didn't see it earlier. (Still learning the ropes of what's where around here.) OK, so I vote we put this stuff in our sigs so it's easier to see where somebody's coming from.

And, every bit as importantly, I'm very glad to hear your scale is going into witness protection. LOL.

I weighed myself today just for grins, I was 4 pounds up. I thought for sure it would be more because of how bloated I feel. No worries here. I know I laid in that bed for 2 1/2 days of them dripping in liter after liter of fluid. For the first full day I could not pee. Not one drop! Day two, later in the evening I was able to go a bit and then a bit more after that. I am able to go normally now, of course. I can hardly believe it took so long for my bladder to wake. They did not catheterize me for my surgery.

Latest posts

Back