Fats are not the enemy

Yeah, they will. I apparently went too many days with just one butter coffee under my belt and didn't get enough fat in...after about 3 days, I was noticing a BIG difference. I have since gone back to my 2 butter coffees every morning and things are much more pleasant.

Gonna have to try that buttered coffee. It really sounds gross though to me, but....gonna try it:D.

I have been loving this cooking with butter and more oil so far!! It is terrible that I missed out on this for so long.

I am also happy to report that after adding the omega 3's and the additional fat, I see a slight improvement in my skin. I am sure that over the next few weeks, it will get better.

Adding to this. Charles, my husband, has suffered from severe constipation in spite of how much fat I cook with. But he always drank black coffee. I drank butter coffee until it divorced me three years ago and I started suffering too. Anyway, he was desperate, so he FINALLY tried hwc in his coffee, he liked it and it helped but not enough. Well, coffee became a part of my life again and I went back to butter coffee. If you think about it, all butter is is whipped hwc. So he tried it and became a convert. And it’s cured his constipation after almost 11 years post op and 15 years pre op.

Don‘t discount fat. I’ve also lost 10 lbs since I added fat back into my life in the quantities needed to make pooping easy.

Latest posts

Back