Enhanced Malabsorbtion and No Carbs

Another week down and I faced the scale again. I am still breathing. I only lost 1 damn pound this last week. Did the bulk trash pickup thing and got all the cans full once again. I can start cutting palms again because the trash is down to a manageable level.

Labor Day is approaching.

better than all that work and no loss!! how are your pants fitting you?????:inlove: how strong are you? how do you feel? (besides mad it was only a 1 pound loss!)
Strong like bull. And I feel fine except I always have sore muscles. Today I get to be on the DL. A thorn from a Queen Palm went through my leather glove and into the palm of my hand. The wound is microscopic but it sure hurts!

My hour on the treadmill the other day was not a fluke. I have repeated it. Walking for an hour is easy but I can run it too. I can't do either without music or TV. Strange. I can't read and run because the Kindle falls off the holder.

I have been quietly planning my cheat day for Labor Day. My list keeps changing. And it's only 24 hours long so I have to prioritize.

Has anyone ever used a Vertical Climber? I think this MIGHT fix my flat ass problem. And it burns calories like mad. Anyway, what do you think of it? Does the whole body in one shot too.

My spare room is now a gym. Treadmill, rowing machine, and now...a vertical climber. I found a deal on ebay. The climber is HARD. All I have to do is LOOK at it to start sweating. And I am having to work up to being able to do it for 10 minutes. If I ever get up to an hour, I will be ready for Iron Man. But it might fix my ass. Sure makes all those muscles hurt. An hour on that machine is supposed to burn 700 to 1000 calories.

And a little package arrived that has been on a slow boat from China for months. A neoprene compression/sweat suit. I haven't tried it on yet because it really stunk when I took it out of the package. So I washed it by hand in cold water, let it dry outside, and it still stinks. Stink or not, I will give it a try. It looks like it will fit. Maybe I have finally figured out Chinese sizes. We shall see!

I have about 1/4 of the gummy bears left. That means I am eating them at the rate of 1.25 pounds per month. I don't think that is excessive at all so I will probably order 5 more lbs some time after it cools down a bit. Hopefully by the end of September. I would not be surprised to learn they are being used for weight loss by lots of people.

Today I will be getting rid of the last of my palm tree trash pile. I think I can fit it in the space left in the can. Then I can start on the next group of trees.

wow, missed so much of this. Sorry....want to be supportive. Vertical climbers work! Keep it going. They will burn calories.

A pound is a pound Think of a steak.....that is what you lose. ;-)

Also, for working out, have you tried podcasts. I listen to a ton of them. I just walk, but I knock out about 15 to 20 miles a week and podcasts are the way I do it.

If you tell me what you like, I can recommend a few.

wow, missed so much of this. Sorry....want to be supportive. Vertical climbers work! Keep it going. They will burn calories.

A pound is a pound Think of a steak.....that is what you lose. ;-)

Also, for working out, have you tried podcasts. I listen to a ton of them. I just walk, but I knock out about 15 to 20 miles a week and podcasts are the way I do it.

If you tell me what you like, I can recommend a few.
Have never tried podcasts. What's your favorite? I guess I could do audiobooks too. Another thing I have never done.

I have a player loaded with very uptempo music I use for exercising. It's an all in one so no wires to get tangled up in and it stays on my head. Music seems to take my mind off the misery of working out and I can go forever. I don't do nearly as well without it. Put Despacito on the player and I can run to Seattle. I have TV in my exercise room too.

Just learning how to do the climber. Took me 3 sessions to get in 10 minutes yesterday. Pitiful. But it may be just what I need because today my arms and my ass muscles hurt. I doubt I will be able to do 10 minutes straight on it today either. But I will split it up. Maybe 10 min on the climber, 40 on the rower and an hour on the treadmill. Plus walking the dogs a few miles and all my normal activities.

I like the machines that make your whole body miserable at the same time. Makes me feel efficient. I am clumsy and not very coordinated. This stuff does not come naturally to me. The sweat suit still stinks. I am going to try it on and just get used to smelling like tires.

Crap! I have not figured out Chinese sizes. The damn thing is probably 2 sizes too big. It looks like neoprene overalls. But maybe it will still make me sweat. I am wearing it anyway. The only place it is tight is over the hernia so that at least is a good thing. Either I am getting used to the smell or it's not as bad as it was yesterday.

Latest posts

Back