Enhanced Malabsorbtion and No Carbs

I'm exhausted reading this.
Me too now! As soon as it gets dark I have to spray a wasp nest. My poor Blue was stung. It's in one of those damn palm trees and I had not seen it till today. Then we are going out for prime rib and shrimp scampi.

Had to break out the ladder today so all that climbing should have been worth an ounce or two.

Back to the daily wrangle in a few minutes. Thursday is bulk pick up day for trash so I have to get as many clippings as I can ready to go. I enjoyed Prime Day. I had $500 saved to spend and I haven't spent it all yet. Getting all those boxes from Amazon will seem like Christmas. Something to look forward to! Yesterday I had coffee, rotisserie chicken, brisket, and tuna salad in a low carb wrap. Very proud of myself because Jeff had ice cream and I did not.

Low carb is not a bad lifestyle at all but it is an expensive way to eat. Since I had the DS, I understand why America is so fat. Carbs are cheap and easy but they pack on the pounds. Food is all about convenience because everyone who can work has to work. Most of the low wage work we have here is physically hard and your feet hurt all the time. Very few have the luxury of staying home to prepare healthy meals. It is what it is. It can be done on the cheap but it is very labor intensive.

Gummy bear control is proceeding. I now know that 30 is too much! Seems like about 20 per day is the right number. The scale will tell the tale but I have noticed some of my clothes are definitely looser. I haven't been doing the treadmill or the rowing machine much because I have been spending multiple hours working the yard every day and all that sweating and bleeding has to be exercise!

Oy, I just read through all of this, and between the palm wrangling and ONEHUNDREDANDTENGODFORSAKENDEGREES I'm laying on the ground hyperventilating just thinking about that!

I relate to way too much of what you have posted, so imma leave it at that, and go wrangle my version of palms (deck beams here) and just be grateful it's now down to a nippy 75% here. BTW, the gummies are so not worth the shart risk!

Those of you who know me IRL, know I am clumsy. I haven't an ounce of grace in me. I can choke on air and trip on ants. But I am happy to report it only took me 2 days to be able to read my Kindle and walk on the treadmill at a blistering 2MPH. The good news is reading makes it easier and the time goes faster.

Coffee now and then out to wrangle. Tomorrow is bulk trash and I have to be ready. Pitiful that's a big deal in my life.

Oy, I just read through all of this, and between the palm wrangling and ONEHUNDREDANDTENGODFORSAKENDEGREES I'm laying on the ground hyperventilating just thinking about that!

I relate to way too much of what you have posted, so imma leave it at that, and go wrangle my version of palms (deck beams here) and just be grateful it's now down to a nippy 75% here. BTW, the gummies are so not worth the shart risk!
No sharts so far. But I remain vigilant!

6 trash cans full of palm crap are out at the curb! YAAAY me! Now I get to shower and clean up. I am a mess after working out there for about 6 hours at 105 damn degrees!

But my fitbit is happy!

Today is Christmas in July. The Amazon packages have started to arrive! What fun. And the recycling can will be full for the next trash pickup. I am stacking empty boxes on the kitchen table for now. After we are sure nothing has to be returned I will collapse them.

Yesterday I ate the last 4 pickled eggs and 2 cheeseburgers. Under 20 carbs for the day. So far today just coffee with H&H.

So I read the reviews for the SF Gummy bears, I laughed so hard I cried. I needed that so bad!!

I learned some stuff today. I had a palm tree that had to be cut down and the AC drain on the roof got disconnected so I hired a handyman. Yes, I actually paid for someone to come out and do stuff for me. That's rare! I usually do everything myself! The guy was an expert wrangler, much better than me. As usual I have been struggling with the wrong equipment. I am going to Harbor Freight today, armed with my coupon for 25% off and I am buying a reciprocating saw! Thank you handyman!

I LOVE power tools!

Also learned the right way to trim Queen Palms. I pretty much had it right but he confirmed my theory.

Adventures in eating! Because of Prime Day, I have 6 packages of Miracle Noodles(shiritaki). I was always afraid to buy it but the price was good. I drained and rinsed the noodles in a colander(they stink) and put them in a pot with some butter, garlic and soy sauce. I let them cook for a while then I dumped in some broccoli. While that was cooking, I had 2 rare leftover steaks so I cut them in thin strips and then dumped them in the pot. Stirred it all up and there was dinner. No surprise that I thought they were pretty good. But...Jeff likes them too!

He liked them even better after I told him no carbs, fat, or calories. Free food!

Latest posts

Back