Emergency Bowel Obstruction Surgery

@Ray_Of_Fricken_Sunshine please do not hesitate to get in touch with your surgeon if you are still having pain and not feeling right. Take your temp and check for fever and go to the ER if you have any doubts. Hopefully, you are just healing, but it might be worthwhile to check in with your surgeon.

Well I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, as I've had several obstructions, and while I doubt I have much info that's helpful (but can commiserate on how incredibly painful, and dealing with hospital staff incompetence and insurance actually calling the surgeon several times a day to push the checkout time), the recovery from having adhesions taken down that were causing partial and intermittent blockages, was the worst recovery of multiple surgeries I've had. They had to dig around so much to get to all the adhesions, and they were tethering organs together pulling my guts into bad places. The more digging around they had to do in your abdominal cavity, the sorer your going to be, and all that saline IV fluid makes me into a balloon. I'm hoping you've had enough time pass that things are on the upswing by now.

Latest posts

Back