Eight Years Ago for My DS

k9ophile

I actually remembered the date (10/14) for my surgiversary on the 14th. LOL

I suppose in DS years that makes me a veteran. However, unlike Diana, Larra, or Southern Lady, just to mention a few, I still don't know enough about the DS to offer more than general advice. Fortunately, I only have to be an expert on mine. Yet thanks to our Terrific Trio Plus, I learned what I needed for me.

(Knock on wood, I haven't had any problems so monitoring my labs and adjusting as necessary has all it has taken.)

Happy surgiversary!

I love to see other's becoming vets who have just eased into that position. No big scary complications to their life! Just seeing, once again, that it's possible is heartening.

I actually remembered the date (10/14) for my surgiversary on the 14th. LOL

I suppose in DS years that makes me a veteran. However, unlike Diana, Larra, or Southern Lady, just to mention a few, I still don't know enough about the DS to offer more than general advice. Fortunately, I only have to be an expert on mine. Yet thanks to our Terrific Trio Plus, I learned what I needed for me.

(Knock on wood, I haven't had any problems so monitoring my labs and adjusting as necessary has all it has taken.)
Great job! You were such a big help and support to me during my psycho pre-op time and very informative!

Great job! You were such a big help and support to me during my psycho pre-op time and very informative!
You, are of course, calling the process "psycho". You were better prepared going into surgery than I was. I didn't know anything about the Hess method or common channels in any form. I just knew that I didn't want anything but the DS.

Latest posts

Back