Egg protein or whey protein

angelohio

Does anyone know if there is any big difference between whey protein and egg protein? I mistakenly picked up a Jay Robb egg protein awhile back and find that it's pretty good. Now I don't know if it's important to go back to the whey protein I have used forever. Thanks!

I have no idea, but egg protein is the only protein I buy. The Jay Robb brand egg protein has sugar alcohols, so if you are sensitive, this may be a culprit.

Lots of people, myself included, don't tolerate the whey protein shakes well for one reason or another and use egg as a replacement. It's a complete protein, so there's nothing wrong with using it if you like it. I don't find it as palatable as some of the whey powders I liked, but I suck it up and deal with it. Then again, I haven't tried the Jay Robb because I'm sensitive to splenda.

Lots of people, myself included, don't tolerate the whey protein shakes well for one reason or another and use egg as a replacement. It's a complete protein, so there's nothing wrong with using it if you like it. I don't find it as palatable as some of the whey powders I liked, but I suck it up and deal with it. Then again, I haven't tried the Jay Robb because I'm sensitive to splenda.
My info shows it has xylitol and stevia...no Splenda ( sucralose.)

hijack - is that your puppy? because that is the cutest puppy EVER!!!:p

ETA: here is my guess about your question: people are built to eat variety so changing your protein source is probably a good thing.

but, oh lord, I love that puppy.

Latest posts

Back