DS surgeons in Australia?

harrietvane

My mum has a band (had hers before I had mine!) and is thinking about revision. Her surgeon suggested a sleeve, but I suggested she look into the DS. She came and looked after my place while I was in Canada getting mine, and knows what my journey has been.

There are a few places I can see online that are showing they do it in Australia, but it doesn't seem to be anyone's bread and butter. You guys are the people 'in the know' - do we know of any DS surgeons in Australia, ideally in Queensland, who are experienced?

@more2adore could tell you the most about him. She posted recently about her progress. She had VSG with plans to have DS after losing some weight and having a baby.

Kyal (is that @K-J ?- his name is not coming up as a link) had Nottle as well - speaking of which, where did he go?

Also @Parousia (@southernlady - is there something wrong with the link/tag function? Neither K-J nor Parousia is coming up, although you are).

Kyal (is that @K-J ?- his name is not coming up as a link) had Nottle as well - speaking of which, where did he go?

Also @Parousia (@southernlady - is there something wrong with the link/tag function? Neither K-J nor Parousia is coming up, although you are).
Your links worked. Kyal's user name is so short, it has trouble finding it til you get the - listed.

Latest posts

Back