DS related or not?

I've been drinking more the past 2 days, so I think I'm okay enough to just drink more. I don't have a dehydration headache like I did at one point. I've probably gotten in about 60oz today, or will at least when I finish this glass, which I'm mostly done with. It was the earlier days in there that I didn't drink much.

Hang on. You think you're OK to just drink more? Did you not start this whole post with questions about a dangerously high heart rate? If that's dehydration you are far. from. ok.

Hang on. You think you're OK to just drink more? Did you not start this whole post with questions about a dangerously high heart rate? If that's dehydration you are far. from. ok.
I am not 100% sure it's from dehydration. The doc didn't think it was. I don't even know. I'm going to keep drinking and call my surgeon's office tomorrow.

I won't repeat all the stuff about hydration, except to say that it's crucial and I agree with everything above. And that if you need to be checked for dehydration, even a simple urine test will detect it, let alone a blood test, not to mention physical signs and all.

But I did want to add that ADEK's are useless. They contain all the right things but not enough of any of them to compensate for our malabsorption of the fat soluble vitamins. There is no big rush and your hydration is far more important for the moment, but you need to get the dry A, D, and K and start taking them in the near future. I don't bother with E, having never heard of vitamin E deficiency, but the others are very important longterm.

Now drink!

Larra

I won't repeat all the stuff about hydration, except to say that it's crucial and I agree with everything above. And that if you need to be checked for dehydration, even a simple urine test will detect it, let alone a blood test, not to mention physical signs and all.

But I did want to add that ADEK's are useless. They contain all the right things but not enough of any of them to compensate for our malabsorption of the fat soluble vitamins. There is no big rush and your hydration is far more important for the moment, but you need to get the dry A, D, and K and start taking them in the near future. I don't bother with E, having never heard of vitamin E deficiency, but the others are very important longterm.

Now drink!

Larra
I didn't mean I was taking the combo, just that I was taking them all. They're all separate.

Latest posts

Back