Drugs...

LOL Susan . Is my avatar not showing my picture?

I've been negligent about being on the board lately, but I've made some wonderful friendships with many of these great ladies and guys here. They've helped me get through so many tough times the last 4 years.

This is the first time I've seen you here will you posting under another name before or did you just join?. We've got two really good DS groups now and this place so much great support, but I just don't get over here as much as I should anymore. For that I apologize to some of my good friends here like like Latra to name one. She is such a wonderful lady and was kind enough to come down and see me when I had my revision with dr. k.

So anyway, yep it is just me and I'm glad I gave you a chuckle tonight.

Glad PT is helping. I
LOL Susan . Is my avatar not showing my picture?

I've been negligent about being on the board lately, but I've made some wonderful friendships with many of these great ladies and guys here. They've helped me get through so many tough times the last 4 years.

This is the first time I've seen you here will you posting under another name before or did you just join?. We've got two really good DS groups now and this place so much great support, but I just don't get over here as much as I should anymore. For that I apologize to some of my good friends here like like Latra to name one. She is such a wonderful lady and was kind enough to come down and see me when I had my revision with dr. k.

So anyway, yep it is just me and I'm glad I gave you a chuckle tonight.

Was on my phone so pic is microscopic. I was puzzled as to why this Riggs lady was calling me a Kratom pusher so I clicked on the pic and voila, it’s you lol.

Hahhahahahahaa. Oh I see, now I am an old lady! :p

Seriously I bet you were like, Kratom pusher? Who the hell is this jackhole? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
As for the usage of marijuana as a painkiller, I am a professional. I tried different strains, but smoking hog before sleep is the most effective method. I have a good night sleep and tuned for all of a day after.

So, welcome...and...how about THIS mess?

•I have COPD, so no smoking.
•Probably shouldn't vape either, but if it's potent enough that I heed only a couple of hits...maybe?
•No brownies or cookies, but most candies are okay...but not sweetened with sugar alcohols.
•I have some not-very-potent topical stuff. Maybe if I swim in it?

Any ideas?

(I have a tea I haven't tried yet...maybe soon.)

Latest posts

Back