Dreaming of a size 2

galaxygrrl

Not to hijack this thread with daydreams of a size 2 - since well, when I was 264 pounds, I just want my diabetes gone and I assume A Dizxon (OP) just wants to get to a healthy weight - but this size 2 talk is just so well, amazing. I really think a 4/6 is so much realistic for me - I have a wide rib cage seriously, I really am big boned.

So, for all you size 2/4/6 people how hard do you work at it? Here are my questions

- Do you work out all the time?
- How super careful are you about what you eat?
- How does it compare to dieting and life pre DS?
- How big was your bounce back weight? Did you gain 10% back? less? More?
- What was your starting BMI?

Thanks all

Step #1: find really big size 2s. Gap original straight. (No way am I a real size 2). Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda run large as well - smallest is size 4 which is too big for me now. Get mid rise in pants as our waists tend to be thicker.

I do hour long high impact aerobics class with weights 4x a week. I don't much watch what I eat vis a vis DS but do try to limit oxalates and sodium for kidney stones.

Not to hijack this thread with daydreams of a size 2 - since well, when I was 264 pounds, I just want my diabetes gone and I assume A Dizxon (OP) just wants to get to a healthy weight - but this size 2 talk is just so well, amazing. I really think a 4/6 is so much realistic for me - I have a wide rib cage seriously, I really am big boned.

So, for all you size 2/4/6 people how hard do you work at it? Here are my questions

Thanks all
There is nothing wrong with dreaming! The DS is just like any diet in that the last pounds are the hardest to lose!

Thanks all
I still wear size 6 but am more comfortable in an 8 cause of my waist.
Only working out I do is walking. I do keep active but me and working out do not belong in the same sentence.
I'm only careful of carbs due to a return of my diabetes. I also don't like the gassy gut of too many carbs.
Actually no difference between how I ate and how active pre DS and now.
My bounce back was 20-22 lbs depending on the week. 10% of my excess was 6.8 lbs. Obviously I gained back more than 10%.
Starting BMI was 35.2

Latest posts

Back