Dr. K

Charris

Now an angel
I didn't know that he had a surgical room in his office. He actually does the arms right there in the office. I didn't ask what other surgeries he does in the office. I wanted my tits done with my stomach and he said absolutely not. The stomach is a big surgery and he said if you get an infection in the tits and it goes to the stomach you got yourself a big mess!

He gave me a small piece of the mesh he is going to be using for my stomach surgery. I asked him would I get a belly button? He asked did I need it and then ssid all it does is collect lint. So NEEDLESS to say no belly button for me20170505_155449.jpg

hahahahaha...so sounds like him. I have been in that procedure room but he didn't do any procedure.

Best luck with your tummy tuck.

I had an appointment to see him once and waited 1 1/2 hours because he was in surgery. That's how I found out he does it in his office.
I haven't had any skin surgery, only 6 weeks out, and don't plan to. However the cool thing about his surgery there is that he doesn't put you to sleep just gets you stoned and deadens everything. Lots easier to recover without trying to overcome anesthesia
Now that I have lost weight the 6 inch cut he made in me is nice and straight and thin. Good work.

I asked him would I get a belly button? He asked did I need it and then ssid all it does is collect lint. So NEEDLESS to say no belly button for me

This disturbs me. Would a surgeon refuse to reconstruct a woman's breast post-mastectomy because she was past childbearing years and didn't "need" it? You have a right to be made normal.

This disturbs me. Would a surgeon refuse to reconstruct a woman's breast post-mastectomy because she was past childbearing years and didn't "need" it? You have a right to be made normal.

does not bother me. have Not had one in 17 years since my first abdominoplasty. The reason I didn't get it back on the first time is because I was told that it would make the area where they put it back vulnerable to getting another hernia. Dr. K asked me if I needed it. I believe if I had said yes he would have done it but I'm the one who said no not really.

Last edited:
I don't miss my belly button. Every now and then I get phantom itching - but other than that I don't think about it (not) being there.

I don't miss my belly button. Every now and then I get phantom itching - but other than that I don't think about it (not) being there.

I don't either. people always ask how am I living. to which my response is after I was born what do i need it for other than to hold lint?

I had an appointment to see him once and waited 1 1/2 hours because he was in surgery. That's how I found out he does it in his office.
I haven't had any skin surgery, only 6 weeks out, and don't plan to. However the cool thing about his surgery there is that he doesn't put you to sleep just gets you stoned and deadens everything. Lots easier to recover without trying to overcome anesthesia
Now that I have lost weight the 6 inch cut he made in me is nice and straight and thin. Good work.

I wonder what type of surgery was he doing. I'm curious what he does on the office

Latest posts

Back