Dr. David Kim, Colleyville, TX

Tiffani

Living Life Again
Dr. David Kim performed my sleeve surgery back in Jan 2012. I have lost 90lbs. Dr Kim is a very nice man who is extremely educated and knows what he is doing. He is caring, kind and gentle. He spent time with me on my first consulation and advised me of which surgery would be best. I went in wanting the sleeve and he felt that was a good choice. I appreciate his passion for what he does to help change lives. I had nothing but great experiences with the office and its staff. I went several months to take classes in the office to prepare me for my success. I am very glad I chose Dr Kim. I have nothing but positive things to say about Kim Bariatric Institute. The hospital I had it at in Dallas was great! He does the surgeries at different hospitals throughout the DFW metroplex. I have my life back! I can now do zumba, bike riding, jogging, 5ks at ease. I have even zip lined! I still have 50 more to loose and Im using my tool to help me get there. I have no regrets and would highly suggest Dr David Kim.

I'm not sure why your asking that since it has nothing to do with wls, but yeah I would buy a used car from him. Hes a good guy.

I'm Australian..it's irony.

Never mind. Glad you have such positive experiences with this guy. Hope the weightloss continues to rock.

i agree! I love Dr Kim. I am so proud that he performed my surgery!

He has changed my life!

Latest posts

Back