Diana Cox, the most amazing advocate and support person ever!

Bacon?? But...we're Jewish! Maybe "bagel sainthood" would be more suitable.
Because bagels are just halos...with cream cheese, right?

tumblr_n6pytiwcU51svy166o1_1280.jpg

I'll stick with bacon.

To paraphrase my father, for whom getting talked into tasting Chinese spare ribs was a turning point in renouncing Orthodox Judaism - "no just god would make spare ribs (or bacon) taste so good and then forbid me from eating them."

This thread is so cool! I was beginning to think I was the only D.C. groupie around here! I’ve always said EXACTLY what the original poster said and never seen that thread before!

I love Diana (and Larra) too! I'm going to be switched in 15 days and I would not have persevered if it were not for Diana and Larra. The pages and pages of crap they read for me... it's incredible. I hope I can pay-it-forward some day! XOXOXOXOXO

And I DON'T believe Diana is a girly- girl. NO WAY!

ABSOLUTELY!! I don’t use that word "Love" recklessly, but that’s how I feel too! These ladies and several more, literally helped save my life!!

I love Diana (and Larra) too! I'm going to be switched in 15 days and I would not have persevered if it were not for Diana and Larra. The pages and pages of crap they read for me... it's incredible. I hope I can pay-it-forward some day! XOXOXOXOXO

And I DON'T believe Diana is a girly- girl. NO WAY!

Sorry...she is girly-girl in 3-D. At least in the presence of husbandly types. And she's all housewife-y and chef-y in the kitchen. OTOH, I have WATCHED her unhook her "toad" (RV-speak for "towed") vehicle from her RV, because her manly-man was recovering from surgery.

So she covers the entire gamut.

Sorry...she is girly-girl in 3-D. At least in the presence of husbandly types. And she's all housewife-y and chef-y in the kitchen. OTOH, I have WATCHED her unhook her "toad" (RV-speak for "towed") vehicle from her RV, because her manly-man was recovering from surgery.

So she covers the entire gamut.

That's quite fascinating...
She's like an onion. :outofhere::outofhere::outofhere:

Yes, I have been known to make people cry.

This thread is making me blush - as well as cringe. I'm not that special - and many others are moreso. I'm just loud.

haha..I didn't mean the tears part...I meant the layers part
You peel and onion and reveal more and more layers!

You have a very "tough" demeanor (not sure if that's the right word) so it's quite fascinating trying to reconcile that with you being all girly girl.

Latest posts

Back