Devrom

Renzryd

Does anyone have an opinion about this product working or not working or harming the inestines for a DS? My bypass friends use this to reduce the stink, do not have any DS friends to ask.

Can't link or copy the info of how it works or the ingredients, because I am too new.

Sorry. Didn't work for me either. My bariatric team had no problems with it. They did have a problem with ingesting things with charcoal as that can affect absorption.

Lots of people use this. Some say it works and others say no. But using it is pretty common and it doesn't seem to have any bad side effects.

Devron didnt work. Trial and error with probiotics, but i use live yogurt and it makes a difference. Food choices make the biggest difference for me. Read labels. No food starch, guar gum, soy, or ingredients I can't spell. If it comes in a box or can, it gives me gas. Fast food is stink food. Works for me, more or less.

I bought two bottles just before DS, fearful that I would have toxic poop. That didn't happen so I never even opened the bottles. They sit on a shelf with the unopened probiotics which I never needed and a few other things including a plethora of protein powders that I didn't like post-op. (Lesson: do not buy a bunch of stuff pre-op.)

Sorry. Didn't work for me either. My bariatric team had no problems with it. They did have a problem with ingesting things with charcoal as that can affect absorption.
So we should NOT use charcoal caps? Asks the girl who takes them like candy???

I bought two bottles just before DS, fearful that I would have toxic poop. That didn't happen so I never even opened the bottles. They sit on a shelf with the unopened probiotics which I never needed and a few other things including a plethora of protein powders that I didn't like post-op. (Lesson: do not buy a bunch of stuff pre-op.)
Thanks for the info. I guess i will just wait and see before i buy.

Latest posts

Back