DeeDeeDS is in the hospital

I am home. When I feel a little peppier I will write out a blurb on my adventure. I think a lot of what I have learned, the mistakes I made, and things I did right in the end, could be very helpful to others. At least I hope something positive can come from all this. Thanks again for all the well wishes and support.

I am home. When I feel a little peppier I will write out a blurb on my adventure. I think a lot of what I have learned, the mistakes I made, and things I did right in the end, could be very helpful to others. At least I hope something positive can come from all this. Thanks again for all the well wishes and support.
No rush on that, please focus on getting better. It might take a while and that is ok. The positive is that you are still with us because you made a smart decision to reach out and get help when something wasn't right.

So glad to see you posting.

Sooo glad you are home! Take care, rest up and fully recover before you worry about a report...though I am looking forward to lessons learned :) So happy you are home!!! :)

I am doing so very much better. I have finally written up my experience. It is posted under the title, My Ordeal or Why Self Advocacy Could Save Your Life. It is long but I hope others will be inspired by it. Thank you for all the well wishes.

Latest posts

Back