darn it I'M NOT PREGNANT

Charris

Now an angel
well people number 5 and 6 for last week asked me last night when I'm due. lol

I can't be mad I guess cause I do look it. But it's ALWAYS plus size women who ask me when I'm due.

on a better note from 185 to 178 since seeing Dr. K.20170521_191846.jpg

I had a little boy come up to me in the grocery store and kiss my "baby." Except that I wasn't pregnant. I laughed about it, but his mother was mortified.

In my first job as an adult, my supervisor taught me you never ask that question. Never. I'm surprised to find you've been asked.

omg for the last 5 months. a lady and her candy company insisted I use her for the baby shower. 2 people have asked to rub and probably 10 to 15 asked the date. The lady yesterday was about 400 pounds and so embarrassed. i don't get but o do get embarrassed when men are around...

I had a little boy come up to me in the grocery store and kiss my "baby." Except that I wasn't pregnant. I laughed about it, but his mother was mortified.
I would have just died if my child did that but children are innocent and a lot don't know how to be malicious so young.

3cb6459a-ae7f-4210-8990-d884bdd00830.jpg

omg for the last 5 months. a lady and her candy company insisted I use her for the baby shower. 2 people have asked to rub and probably 10 to 15 asked the date. The lady yesterday was about 400 pounds and so embarrassed. i don't get but o do get embarrassed when men are around...
@Charris Wow.

Last edited:
Oh my, that is quite a photo! You are not alone though. Today my hair stylist paid me a high compliment and told me that I only looked 6 months pregnant, not 9 months, lol. Thank goodness for shapewear and loose blouses.

One day I will post my own shocking photos of "the baby". Congratulations on your weight loss -- I knew you could do it. Did you schedule surgery?
My hernia surgery and abdominal wall reconstruction is on June 12th.

Oh my, that is quite a photo! You are not alone though. Today my hair stylist paid me a high compliment and told me that I only looked 6 months pregnant, not 9 months, lol. Thank goodness for shapewear and loose blouses.

One day I will post my own shocking photos of "the baby". Congratulations on your weight loss -- I knew you could do it. Did you schedule surgery?
My hernia surgery and abdominal wall reconstruction is on June 12th.

I call him in 2 to 3 weeks and we will go from there and schedule sometime the last week in june if I can shed some weight.

So you are having surgery back home or with Dr. K? Are you nervous? I'm scared senseless. the first hernia repair which was bit s component separation knocked me on my ass. but you will be able to tell me what to expect. lol

Latest posts

Back