Countdown to my final round of plastics

Isha

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the board so will be busy reading. I lost 235 pounds, and my skin shows it.

I had LBL and my arms done about 9 years ago. At the beginning of Sept I am having thigh lift and BL/BA. I am super nervous about the thigh lift, as my legs are horrible, and reading about it all these years has me a nervous wreck. Also, I am having surgery in Cancun, so I am nervous about the out of country ordeal, and also flying so soon after surgery. I know many have done it, and I will survive, but am nervous nonetheless.

Just wanted to jump in and introduce myself.

Hi Isha! You're one of the cool kids, so of course you belong here, where the other cool kids hang out. It's good to have you back again.

Depending on how much extra skin you have on your thighs, they may not be able to remove all of it in one fell swoop, so be prepared for that. But as for the rest, you have already prevailed over so much, you will surely get through this as well.

I would like to get everything lifted, including my face! Ah, another lifetime, perhaps.

Hey ISHA where did you post before and was it under a different name. OH or Proboards? I was never at OH and I will be 3 years post virgin DS in September.

Thanks and glad you found us and some of your old mates.

Latest posts

Back