Chevtow progress report

@chevtow I read your update and keep going - shit shit shit - 274 pounds LOST! my god man! Congratulations. The other thought that came to mind immediately- if your knee had a microfracture at your previous weight?! you would not have been able to manage those sticks as you call them - or that mircofracture would have not been a micro.
Congratulations.

Thxs for the update @chevtow SO happy for ya, sorry for the legs fractures though. I'm about in the same place you are. As of this morning, I am at 189 lbs, a total of 166 lbs lost. Factoring in for the extra bone density and extra skin, my RAW, (Real adjusted Weight), is realistically 180. I want my WL to stop, but its not. I even increased my calories by 1400 more per day, and it aint doing crap. I see my Dr. this week and guess I'm going to be asking him for one of the digestive enzyme prescriptions. I feel great, labs OK except for low iron and mild anemia....just wish the WL would stop. Mentally, Its taking a lot of the joy of losing the weight away because I'm concerned I will need the kissing X revision and with my job, CANT take off for another GD surgery. Anyway, I will post a full update after I see the Dr. this week, thxs for asking!
@robs477 you have me worried! :(

@robs477 you have me worried! :(

Hi Jen, you are SO sweet Darlin!! I hope you are doing well? I WILL BE OK, thxs though for saying. Its actually kind of cool and VERY SURREAL being a SKINNY GUY!
:r.o.t.f:

I just posted MY OWN update so as not to further keep on H-jacking our buddy @chevtow AGAIN...lol

Been awhile since I've posted. I'm down 287#'s and am more than happy to stay about where I'm at ( 182). Unless they knew me before no one has any clue I was ever heavy before. I decided since I'm at a good weight I'd buy myself a suit - never owned one before. Here's a before and after pic. Thanks for all the help and I'll still try and chime in image.png

You're looking great Chev! Have you hit/exceeded your target weight? Any problems? How about loose skin? I was pleasantly surprised I didn't have as much as I expected. Some loose upper arms and a panni, but not the stuff I've seen on you tube. I still struggle somewhat to keep weight on...but seem to have stabilized and feel good now. I've settled in the 172-180 lb area.

My original goal was 225. I hover between 182-185 now. Thighs, arms, and stomach are loose but not awful I guess. I have zero butt now too lol. I'm going to wait about 2 years and see how I feel about plastics at that time.

Latest posts

Back