Chevtow progress report

Evidently I'm in the 4 week stall a little late :) I still lost 1/2 lb last week and a half. Only one day of Christmas Peak season left and my guys and I survived. I even managed to drive 5 days. Hired a 18yr old kid to do the lifting and delivering but it felt good to be back in a truck, at least for about 3 days, then my back started bothering me more. Overall a pretty successful season and I didn't go nuts. Now it's time for the weight loss to pickup.

Evidently I'm in the 4 week stall a little late :) I still lost 1/2 lb last week and a half. Only one day of Christmas Peak season left and my guys and I survived. I even managed to drive 5 days. Hired a 18yr old kid to do the lifting and delivering but it felt good to be back in a truck, at least for about 3 days, then my back started bothering me more. Overall a pretty successful season and I didn't go nuts. Now it's time for the weight loss to pickup.

Give it a little time...your body is shifting gears.

Meanwhile, you need to get to SoCal NOW!! My niece manages a couple of stores in a major retail chain. Saturday, she spent an hour or so on the phone with UPS, trying to figure out why she still had 250 parcels on her dock. She assumed the guy's truck was full, and maybe there would be a delay. But customer service had no idea she had a dock full of parcels.

AND...she has received notices that bad guys are not just following delivery trucks into residential areas, UNdelivering stuff...she is also supposed to demand ID from folks wearing brown clothes driving brown trucks because there are apparently hard-working crooks going to retailers and relieving those docks of all those stacked-up boxes...and nobody recognizes anybody because it's holiday staff.

What a cluster £[]€K!!

Last edited:
Don't worry about the stall. Your body just has to take a break here and there. You have done remarkably well.

Don't worry about the stall. Your body just has to take a break here and there. You have done remarkably well.
Thanks. I know it will be OK but I'm sure everyone hopes they're the lucky one that misses out on the stall. Maybe it's the DQ blizzards and apple pie I've been eating? LOL Just kidding :)

I have been lucky in that I have never had a true stall, as in zero loss for two weeks or more. I have lost slowly though. I am just happy to have the weight coming off! I am more afraid now, being close to goal that it will stop. I really want to hit goal. I guess I better come up with a goal. I never really have. I am 5'8", the smallest adult size I have ever been was a medium. I am hoping to hit that and stay put. Does that mean that I have to go down to a small to accommodate bounce back? I try not to think of "goal" in terms of weight. I know with extra skin and heavier bones that I will probably weigh a little heavier.

9 weeks out from surgery today. Including pre-op liquid diet I'm down 89lbs !! Will be hitting century mark in about 2 weeks at this pace. Rock on !! :)
Almost time to get back to gym, just sucks with my back injury no heavy lifting. I guess the Rock is safe for another year LOL

@chevtow that is amazing, killer weight loss. You can't expect to keep losing like that, you have to give your body time to adjust, everyone goes through stalls, yours may be a little longer, but who can say they lost 89 lbs in that short amount of time? it will come off, you will be posting in a couple weeks you are losing again, hang in there, you are doing great.

Latest posts

Back