Chevtow progress report

chevtow

Hi everyone ! I'm 9 days out from surgery, feeling pretty good - occasional surgical pain but nothing terrible. I don't own a scale so unsure of my weight but I've been following the Doc's nutrition plan relatively well so I'm hopeful :)
Able to drink easily - almost to easy I can take pretty good size "sips". I have had no nausea except when my wife made maple and brown sugar oatmeal for herself - the smell was AWFUL, I had to put vapor rub under my nose. BM's have been pretty regular, loose and only one time of real diarrhea. Overall I believe things are going very well and can't wait for some real food :)

Yay! Don't worry about being able to take a good sip, that is great news. No pain means no pain! Go slow even when you start to feel better, don't rush with foods too soon. I did that and really paid for it with hard tummy cramps. Keep up the great work!

Glad to hear you are doing so well! Keep up the pacing around - it is definitely too cold out for a stroll! Brrrrrrr...... Here's to great hydration and smooth sailing for the rest of the recovery!

Latest posts

Back