1. Please review your surgery details found under your profile.
  2. We have many with MIA Avatars. If you are missing yours, please reload it. Use a browser you normally do not use to check. List is in Announcements: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/missing-avatars.5131/
  3. Status Updates (profile posts) are being disabled effective immediately.

Chevtow 1 year

Discussion in 'Before & After Photos' started by chevtow, Nov 9, 2015.

Settledownnow

Settledownnow Well-Known Member

You look great! How are you feeling?

chevtow

chevtow Well-Known Member

Feeling pretty damn good. Knees and back are still beat up from old injuries but feel better with less weight on them :)
    Shopping anywhere is nice too. Can't remember ever being in a LG shirt, plus I'm only one pants size up from my youngest son who is 16 and built like a brick shithouse (he's all state rugby player - proud dad ). I did lose a huge amount of muscle which I'm bummed about but after Christmas rush at FedEx I'll start lifting weights to try and put some of that back on.

Settledownnow likes this.
    Munchkin

Munchkin Full of Fairy Dust

I think you will be lifting some weights during the Christmas rush too!

chevtow likes this.
    Larra

Larra Well-Known Member

@chevtow bummer about the muscle mass, but remember than you don't need as much muscle mass to yourself around as there is so much less of you to lug. When you stabilize a bit and with the weight lifting, you'll get some of that muscle back.

chevtow likes this.
    Jen-2

Jen-2 Well-Known Member

Congrats, @chevtow! You look fantastic!!

chevtow likes this.
    duh_Mom

duh_Mom Well-Known Member

wow, you do look wonderful! You weight loss is unbelievable! thanks for sharing the pics.

chevtow likes this.
    robs477

robs477 Now an Angel in heaven

Great job @chevtow !! I’m experiencing the same thing regarding loss of muscle mass as I guess do we all in the WL phase. I had a body composition analysis test done last week and want to create a new thread about how I’ve turned in to a “Skinny Fat person”…….,when I get a moment. I’ve been SUPER busy beyond all reasonable human recognition lately…lol and haven’t posted in a while, just lurking, AND don’t wanna hi-jack your thread, so…when I get some time I’ll go in to more detail and share what I’ve learned.

Will2014 likes this.