CBOONE is out of hospital

Charris

Now an angel
Just got off the phone with her. She sounds Great I would have never known she had surgery. She got out to get a few things from the store. She's very excited to be out of the hospital. She will be in California for 2 weeks per Dr. K's orders. She said she will get on line when she builds up enough energy to plug in her laptop and sit up for a while. I reiterated the need for her to stay hydrated, sip, walk, and rest.

As far as the band she says she's sure it was put on by Dr Echavez (sp?) In Mexicalli. She states she thinks the report indicates that it looked like it was being used as a rubber band type device. She states dr says in report ( much to his surprise he found a band).

That's all for now. I told her all the things you guys told me to...

Thanks! I haven't really been able to contribute to the site because every since I had my revision I have been in crisis and taking and taking from everyone on the site. I know my contribution is minimal in comparison to what I have taken but hey its something I'm sure eventually I will be able to do more besides being a perfect example of how not to end up after the DS. Lol​

she just came from Dr K's he says she's doing surprisingly well. He states that the band around her stomach was wrapped around their and sewn so it wouldn't come off as if it was being used as a rubber band.He removed the band and sent it to pathology. She had to get a vitamin D shot.

I bet Dr. K could write a book about all the strange and terrible things that where done wrong in a lot of peoples previous surgeries. I believe people should start asking for videos of their surgeries even if it is at a extra cost and I'm talking about any surgery or procedure that is done. To many mistakes and liberties being taken. Joan Rivers came to mind right away.

@Barb1 I think they would never give videos because you would have evidence of them messing up. When my daughter had her c-section they had strict rules about taping. NO TAPING AT ALL!

Thanks Charris for keeping people updated. Rather than going through to many interpretations. I am going to post both operative notes (Mexicali and Dr. K.). Dr. K documented in his operative notes he was surprised to see it. It was like a belt wrapped around my bypass and then stitched in so keep it in place. He said it unequivocally explained everything. But I will post the notes in the next few days. I am back in pain now must take meds and walk. Dr. K is a life saver and so are all of you THANKS LADIES...... Not that this matters much at this time but my surgery was 3 Feb 2015 and on 9 Feb 2015 Dr. K told me in office follow up that I was down 8 lbs already........

Good to see you posting sip, walk, rest, repeat. We will be waiting to read those notes when you're feeling better and the pain is under control! Welcome to the dark side!

Latest posts

Back