CBOONE is doing good.

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. Dr. K. is amazing. I am doing better. I am in a hotel in the Glendale area. I am back in a lot of pain again today so Dr. K. wants me back in his office tomorrow. My bowels moved in the hospital on Friday night when they gave me magnesium citrate through my feeding tube but there have been no other bowel movements since then. I am still walking every 4 hours and feeding 8,12, 4, and 8. I have been given clearance to move to full liquids but water still burns and apple sauce felt like it is still sitting there. I am only sipping but thank God for the feeding tube. I am very nausea. I wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I have to vomit. The pain is the entire lower left side even around the side of my body.

I am going to post my operative report notes from Mexicali and from Dr. K. and let the discussion begin. I do not recommend anyone go over there. I was going back over there for a third revision until I got advice from those on this forum. Dr. U was going to do an ERNY, yeah right???? Anyway, I will be checking in more regularly as I progress but now I need to walk and take my pain meds. I will fill you all in more over the next few days. I had no idea just how much Dr. K......, THANK YOU LADIES.

I am posting both post op notes here to show how Dr. K found something wrapped and stitched around by bypass. I am vomiting through my mouth and nose. The protein shakes are causing dumping and Dr. K. thinks I am dehydrated again from flying. I am week again and sick. He has backed be off trying food and onto just water and a little protein for a day or two.

Attachments

• Aceves-Notes 2012.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • Keshishian-Notes 2015.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
I am posting both post op notes here to show how Dr. K found something wrapped and stitched around by bypass. I am vomiting through my mouth and nose. The protein shakes are causing dumping and Dr. K. thinks I am dehydrated again from flying. I am week again and sick. He has backed be off trying food and onto just water and a little protein for a day or two.
Ideally @cboone you should post you reports in a brand new fresh post. People may skip this one believing it's a stale post with information from right out of the hospital.

Latest posts

Back