Carbs

Hmm, I've never counted total carbs, only net. Reached 100 EEL at 9 months and have kept it off.
How many of you all only count net carbs?

I don't officially count, I just try to pick foods with high protein, lower carb. If I have a burger out, I either eat burger only or take off top bun and eat part of the bottom bun.

I had gone low carb for many years and was so tired of counting, denying, entering in tracking apps that I decided to not go ultra low carb but rather to have some carbs and take advantage of my newly reset metabolism . My hope has been to have my body be in habit of handling moderate-average carbs well. So far that's been the case, but if and when that changes I will lower carbs and tighten up. I worried that if I did that from the get-go, and started gaining, where is there to go from there? From low carb to no carb?? No thank you, Ma'am!

Hmm, I've never counted total carbs, only net. Reached 100 EEL at 9 months and have kept it off.
How many of you all only count net carbs?
Not many here.
I was on an insulin pump pre-op and had to count ALL carbs as all carbs affect blood sugar, even the fake sweeteners. Granted, not much but they do. Plus it was easier to dose for all carbs.

Net carbs is an Adkin’s marketing strategy.

Latest posts

Back