Called Dr. K's office today

nedsmehlp

I Called Dr. K's office today to ask questions she answered my questions then asked if I wanted to talk to Dr. K. I couldn't believe I was actually able to talk to the surgeon! He was so nice and was patient with me and all my questions. He actually said call him back if I have any more questions. Oh crap, I hit a wrong key on my computer. Don't know which one, but I guess I'll have to ask hubby.
Anyway, I'm really considering going to Dr. K. Wish me luck on my decision.

I Called Dr. K's office today to ask questions she answered my questions then asked if I wanted to talk to Dr. K. I couldn't believe I was actually able to talk to the surgeon! He was so nice and was patient with me and all my questions. He actually said call him back if I have any more questions. Oh crap, I hit a wrong key on my computer. Don't know which one, but I guess I'll have to ask hubby.
Anyway, I'm really considering going to Dr. K. Wish me luck on my decision.

You made a good decision when you called his office. When I finally decided to contact him in 2013 I emailed him at 11:00pm CT and he called me around 11:30pm. I about fell off the couch! Wonderful man and awesome surgeon! Again good luck!

Latest posts

Back