Bucket list check offs

chevtow

My wife and visited Branson MO and I checked "zip lining " and "helicopter ride" off my list
These are things I never could have done 1.5 yrs ago. Just wanted to thank everyone here, especially Larra who "recruited me", because I may have ended up with a RNY without all of your stories and experience.image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Unless my fear of heights was in the part of my stomach excised when the sleeve was created, I'll live vicariously through you on this one. Glad you had a great time.

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din. I might could do the helicopter, but a zip line sounds rather daunting. I can drive over bridges just fine, but walking over them is something else and I'm afraid the view from a zip line would do me in. However, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm a fan of zip lines and after the first ones in the rain forest canopies and canyon in Costa Rica, I've been unale to resist doing them in canyons in British Columbia and Mexico since. I plan on doing them every time I travel and see cool looking zips.

Helicopters, ironically, are still on my list considering my brother has a pilots license.

Zip lines and general free falling are no longer for me. Helicopter would be cool but I am a big puss when it comes the other stuff anymore.

Your wife is cute dude. Married up like me. :p

Latest posts

Back