Blog and/or Photo Gallery

Do you want a blog system and or a photo gallery?

• Yes to blog

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yes to photo gallery

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Yes to both

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No to blog

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No to photo gallery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No to both

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I answered no to both, simply because I probably wouldn't use them myself. That said I am in favor for making them available to others if there is a demand and it wouldn't take a lot of effort to implement.

I loved the blog feature on OH... voted yes for photo gallery though not likely I'd use it.

Not for nuthin' it was also particularly search engine friendly, Liz. :D

I think a before and after photos gallery for those interested in sharing could be very inspiring for newbies and just affirming for the posters themselves. A blog option would be nice, if easy to implement.

before I vote, is there any downside to having both if nobody uses them? like empty forums, does it look less than ideal?

OK, works for me. I voted yes to blog and will dig up the blog posts I originally posted on OH (and removed when they pissed me off) and do a blog here. photos I don't have, mostly, but I agree before and after photos can be very motivating for folks.

Right now, neither are active...when I deactivated them both, the issue cleared itself on my cell phone...so my next step is to see which one is the PITA.

Latest posts

Back