Big NSV

You look AMAZING!!! So happy for you! But seriously WTH is wrong with you? PBR?! Just kidding! We have a friend that only drinks PBR and we razz him all the time too.

You look AMAZING!!! So happy for you! But seriously WTH is wrong with you? PBR?! Just kidding! We have a friend that only drinks PBR and we razz him all the time too.
Soooo not by choice! Just kitschy silliness as part of the race, I don't even like beer! Besides, I could only do a few sips with that donut otherwise it would've all come back up!

Lol, Pabst Blue Ribbon, a cheap beer that people used to make fun of, but now has become sort of a hipster thing.
Okay, makes sense...and yes, very cheap beer. I am not a beer drinker, never have been. Dh, on the other hand, likes beer but tends to the ale's, etc. Altho since his DS, he's been more of a hard cider guy since beer gives him far more gas.

Okay, makes sense...and yes, very cheap beer. I am not a beer drinker, never have been. Dh, on the other hand, likes beer but tends to the ale's, etc. Altho since his DS, he's been more of a hard cider guy since beer gives him far more gas.
That's what I drank afterward! I don't really care for beer and the cider realllllly helped ease the knee pain ;)

Latest posts

Back