Around Dr. K?

Charris

Now an angel
I'll be there Monday and for a little bit if anyone is scheduled. I know before my insurance only approved Huntington. I don't know if that will still be the case.

I'll be there Monday and for a little bit if anyone is scheduled. I know before my insurance only approved Huntington. I don't know if that will still be the case.
Everything OK @Charris?

Tell Dr K I said hello and to be nice to you. :D

I will tell him. Maybe Getting malnourished trying to stop it before it's full blown. I have to be admitted to draw the amount of blood needed because my veins are a joke. I will be admitted and go from there.

I will tell him. Maybe Getting malnourished trying to stop it before it's full blown. I have to be admitted to draw the amount of blood needed because my veins are a joke. I will be admitted and go from there.
Good luck hon. I hope everything works out well for you. You know Dr K is the man, so he will get things sorted out for you.

I am in California for the next 8 days. I am not by DR. K though. I am at Laguna Hills. I hope all is well and that you have a nice visit with Dr. K. It is hot here right now, it was 100 degrees yesterday, ugh.

C -

Wishing you a fruitful trip. Hope you come out of this visit well-nourished and feeling fantastic. I just had a couple of fereheme infusions over the past month and they have done wonders for my energy levels. (Ferritin bumped up nicely from 2 to 30 in just two 15 minute infusions! Woo hoo!) Glad you're in good hands!

Hil

C -

Wishing you a fruitful trip. Hope you come out of this visit well-nourished and feeling fantastic. I just had a couple of fereheme infusions over the past month and they have done wonders for my energy levels. (Ferritin bumped up nicely from 2 to 30 in just two 15 minute infusions! Woo hoo!) Glad you're in good hands!

Hil
Good news.

I need an iron panel run again to make sure my ferritin hasn't dropped. It was really good before when I was non iron deficient anemic but I haven't had it checked in a while. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm in AZ where it's 107 to 110 at night...so I'll survive.
Haha. I lived in Chandler from 2002-2005 so I remember those nights in the oven!
That being said, the other 8 months were great.

Have a great trip seeing Dr K and getting you tuned up.

Latest posts

Back