Anyone had a Revision with Dr Steven Simper at Rocky Mountain Bariatrics?

GrammyLuLu

I am seriously looking at two surgeons for my RNY to DS revision I am looking for anyone who has had a revision surgery with Dr Steven Simper. I am just wanting some personal experiences with this surgeon. I do know he is a "vetted" DS surgeon so that is a good thing. I hate to admit this but I found some less than favorable review online about him. Any info is truly appreciated.

Everyone I know who has used him have been favorably impressed. I don't think there is a doctor alive who doesn't have some bad press.

You said two, who is the other you are considering?

I had my VSG with Simper and have my revision to DS scheduled for December 6th with him as well. He is a great surgeon in my opinion and I wouldn't go to anyone else in Utah but him. I'm not a super big fan of his office staff but they aren't the ones cutting me so I can deal with that. I had a great experience with my vsg...I had very minimal pain with the vsg and I believe I can thank him for that. If you want any specific info you are more than welcome to pm me. Good luck with your decision.

I know Simper does revision from rny to DS. I'm not sure how many he's done but I know he does them. There was a lady in my nut class that was going to him for hers.

Latest posts

Back