A Guide For Confusing Lab Tests, Be Your Own Detective

HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!! That's just what I've been looking for a couple months!! It has everything in there...(I think)...lol...and is just what we newbies especially need. Thank you for taking the time to write/compile the original and also doing the pdf!!!!

You are very welcome!

Im a printer lol. I like to have info at my fingertips and I find PDFs so much easier to print out :)

Agreed. Have you checked out labtestsonline? I use them. They are set up by the AACC. The AACC is a really great group. Very helpful to.

No you aren't!!! It is just a lot of data you might not be familiar with or used to. It takes a bit but you can do it. Never let any one tell you you can't learn new stuff.

I am just too stupid for all this, second guessing the surgery.

Hi Kathy,

I just had my 3 month labs done, I admit it was a little overwhelming when I looked at all of those numbers. It was a bit of challenge to figure out how each value related to one another and how my DS was affecting those values. Google was my friend!! I input everything into a spreadsheet, Googled the tests I wasn't sure about, and then asked the generous vets on this board for some help on what I should adjust in my vitamins to improve the areas that were of concern.

You can do this! I believe it will become second nature over a bit of time.

Latest posts

Back