1. Please review your surgery details found under your profile.
  2. We have many with MIA Avatars. If you are missing yours, please reload it. Use a browser you normally do not use to check. List is in Announcements: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/missing-avatars.5131/

8 year surgiversary gloat, bloat and the Rocky theme

Discussion in 'Duodenal Switch' started by kirmy, Jan 1, 2018.

Ray_Of_Fricken_Sunshine

Ray_Of_Fricken_Sunshine Well-Known Member

@kirmy Girl, ya kicked me in the feels! LoL... Got me choked up a bit. I'm not even a year post op, and I struggle so hard trying to get this shit right, and get right with my damn self; and this post gave me a little feeling of "You have it in you to be okay".
    I'm happy for you, and proud of you, and hopeful for myself.
    **Kiss**

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

Happy Surgiversary, your photos look fantastic

all of them!

hilary1617

hilary1617 First time at the rodeo.

Kirmy, You're a warrior! Congratulations on 8 years well spent. May wonders await you for the next 8!

Charris

Charris Well-Known Member

@kirmy DAMN I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PICTURES YOU'RE Hott! you go girl

JackieOnLine likes this.
    Spiky Bugger

Spiky Bugger Well-Known Member

This time, let me call you when my anesthesia wears off. The last utereoscopy I had was scheduled for one hour and took THREE. My procedure is scheduled for Friday 1/5 and I'll probably need a few days.

bearmom

bearmom Well-Known Member

I love this update! I remember your first posts (at another site) when you were making the choice for a DS. Even then I thought "she is going to rock this surgery". Not only have you rocked it, but far surpassed rocking it, and shared it all with both the joy and tears along the way. I'm so happy to have been included on your miraculous journey!