5 month check in

Ainu

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well. Just coming in for my 5 month check in. I'm down a little over 83lbs which is fantastic. I got married last Friday (still having a proper ceremony in September). I let my new husband see me naked for the very first time. 6 years and I finally had the confidence to let him. He was so happy and just seeing him so happy made all of this worth it.

Despite my weight loss, my back has been getting worse and worse. I have an appointment next week to have it looked at/adjusted so I'm hoping that helps.

The 16th I have more blood work so wellw see how I'm doing with that. Hair loss still sucks but I'm getting about 125g of protein a day so tin hoping it stops soon.

I haven't been lifting as much as I should be and it's showing in my other measurements so starting tonortomits back to resistance training.

All in all, this has absolutely been the best decision in my life.

Good luck to you all!

Congratulations on your wedding and your weight loss! Much reason to celebrate! :) Hope your back improves.

So good to hear from you and I’m glad you’re happy with your new life! Wonderful news on the wedding and I’d say that guy of yours is a “keeper”. By September you’ll be even smaller!

congratulations on your new marriage! also good work on the weight loss, but you are really just at the beginning. :geek:

I am a little worried about losing so much the smaller dress I ordered won't fit. To think that's something I would ever have to worry about

I am a little worried about losing so much the smaller dress I ordered won't fit. To think that's something I would ever have to worry about
Congrats!!! And dont worry about the dress it can always be altered and taken in!!!;)

I am a little afraid of losing too much that it won't be able to be adjusted. It can go down to a size 12 and I'm a 16 now so I doubt I'll lose quite that much. As much as I would like to.

My primary was able to help my back. He called them...something something hernias and it was unbelievably painful for him to fix. I had three along my hips and back and he literally had to use his fingers to force them back in.

They're not my discs though I do have herniated discs higher up. It's muscle that broke through the tissue along either side of my hips. He definitely did something right since I'm much, much better now. From what I read, I think he said lumbar triangle hernias. It's around the same place he worked on.

Latest posts

Back