304lbs down so far!!! :)

I found it. I FOUND THE ONE!!!! lol. Whilst everyone else is getting butterflies and shit to memorialise their journey...I found a cripple tortoise lmao.....and Im so gunna do it!!!!!!!!

images_zps7c6fc21e.jpeg

I'm generally not a fan of tattoos, but he (or she) really is cute. Have you considered having a brooch or pendant custom made for you instead of a tattoo? People (well, let's say more people) would get to see and admire it, and you wouldn't have to worry about where it might end up if you get plastics. I mean, you could have a tattoo on your butt that either gets lopped off or ends up on the back of your neck.

I'm generally not a fan of tattoos, but he (or she) really is cute. Have you considered having a brooch or pendant custom made for you instead of a tattoo? People (well, let's say more people) would get to see and admire it, and you wouldn't have to worry about where it might end up if you get plastics. I mean, you could have a tattoo on your butt that either gets lopped off or ends up on the back of your neck.

I've got 4 so far. All in places that won't get plastics and can be covered cos I like the option to look like a badass and look like a proper molly mormon :) Might get him on the top of my foot. Show off in summer with sandals and cover with boots. Or maybe ankle. Who knows :) I was anti tattoo for the longest time lol. Both my parents got them and I gave them lectures the whole time they got them lmao. But I've come to the conclusion that I only live once and if I get it smallish, in a non fat part that can be fully covered, then Im good. I'd lose anything that wasn't permanently on me lol

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss! What a journey. I wish that you didn't have to deal with the pain and that it abates soon. Crazy wonderfulness!!!

I really couldn't have done it without you guys!!!! I've been stalking the Elizabeths and Diana for years upon years, watching and learning from afar and once I joined in here I've been so supported and blessed by each and every one of you. You lift me up when I'm down and cheer me on when Im on a good stretch!

I'd prefer a small support group of super smart people than I would a huge group who only celebrates successes and doesn't discuss the bad shit too.

I love you guys <3

haha. Today was new patch day....feeling pretty good :)

PS- by stalk I mean general wls forum watching...not the creepy illegal type lol.

Congratulations, Roo! And you know, you are inspiring! IMO, you would be less so if you did everything perfectly and got it all right first time, because I know I could never do that. What is inspiring is that even though you do struggle, and maybe even fail sometimes, you then pick yourself up, learn from your mistakes and carry on - onward and upward, lol! You will mess up from time to time or do things less than perfectly, I'm sure, as will I. But it won't beat you. In the end, you will come through a winner - of that I have no doubt. In fact, you already are!
:hugs:

You, my dear, are an amazing woman and are totally rocking your DS.

I love the turtle and I am not a fan of tattoos! But I also agree with Larra, get it made as a piece of jewelry as well so you can flaunt her ALL the time!

Latest posts

Back