3 month mark with photos

I see a difference, just not a huge one. Like I said, mostly it is in my hair. 3 months, 3 hair colors!

I see it the difference. I also see more door! If you look at your 2 profile views on the bottom, the amount of door showing in the front is about the same, but to the backside of those pics there is definitely more door.

I took my monthly pictures in front of my bathroom door and that was the first thing that I noticed - more door was showing!!
Go look again, girl -- there's way more of that door jamb showing. And there's way less of you! :)

LOL, yes you are certainly showing more door! you look great but I can't decide which hair color I like best.

and it's a vital topic since I have an appointment for color on Monday.

Thanks all! The hair is a little light according to my 20 year old son. I am going to give it a little grow out to see if I like it. It might make the gray a little less noticeable.

I see a difference! I also like the lighter hair for the summer months. I say it is a personal choice for each person. I am a natural brunette but I have had every color including red.

Wow! You are looking much slimmer. Your blouse is draping nicely with no tummy holding it out. But you are holding into your boobies for sure lol

I just took a good look again at the pictures. How can you not see how your arms are not sticking out as far from your body. Your shoulders, your belly, legs are all smaller. Oh and your beer shelf is gone! :p I also like the bangs! You are a poster of DS succsess!

Latest posts

Back