2 stage revision

Dawn

Hello has anyone else had there revision done in two stages? With a revision how long was your hospital stay?

haha YES! Hello :) I am indeed a 2 parter! Most would say that is a disadvantage and for most people it might be, but I know for me, there was so much to get my head around that having the sleeve first allowed me to learn A LOT before I got my DS.

My hospital stay was 3 weeks....but *results not typical* lol. Most 2 parters I know stayed 3 or 4 days. They usually want you to drink, walk, wee, fart and poo before they will let you out.

(are you Dawn from WP?)

oh sorry, I need to learn to slow down and READ lol. Im not a revision as the 2 stage DS was always the plan. Are you saying you are going from RNY to sleeve then to DS?

oh sorry, I need to learn to slow down and READ lol. Im not a revision as the 2 stage DS was always the plan. Are you saying you are going from RNY to sleeve then to DS?
Yes I'm dawn from wp. And yes I'm getting a revision from rny to ds but in 2 stages. On Aug 1 I get reversed and sleeved then 1-6 mth later I get the remaining ds.

Latest posts

Back