15 days post-op Happy Thanksgiving

Innervision

Just a little update. I'm doing ok, still very tired. I am struggling to get my water in everyday. I eat but not much. I do get at least 30 g of protein though. I'm sure it gets easier over time. I'm off work for 2 more weeks so that will help a lot. I plan to enjoy some turkey later. I'm on "soft foods" for 2 weeks then regular diet. I am grateful for you all and to have a place to come to get information and share and to hear all the success stories. It keeps me motivated. Blessings.

Eat a very small slice of extremely moist turkey. Maybe a bite of something else but above all, hydration still.
Thanks southernlady. I had an ounce or two of turkey with a dribble of gravy (corn starch type) and water. And more water. Since i detest being sick I was not tempted to try anything else. Hope everyone had a great day.

So very true! My DS was June 2016. Thanksgiving that year was okay as I was much further out than you but still no comparison to this year! I still ate fairly modest portions and was ready for round #2in a few hours, all with no guilt. Added bonus, I had low gas!

Latest posts

Back