12 days post op

nedsmehlp

It has been 12 days since my surgery! I can't believe it's over and I'm on my way! You know how they say you fall in love with your Dr............... Dr. Keshishian is an amazing Dr. Dr. K is a genuinely caring person and Dr. My husband and my first visit with him was 1 1/2 hours long! He sat and explained every detail to us and asked many, many questions to know my situation. I was so afraid until after that visit. A calm came over me after we talked to him, I was positive I could trust him. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!
I have a question, why are we not allowed to have yogurt with fruit? My list says plain greek yogurt. How do you sweeten cream of wheat? When do you start your vitamin routine?

Dannon Fit & Light Greek Strawberry Shortcake has no fruit pieces, it is just smooth flavored yogurt. Fruit pieces may not digest well and cause gas early on, although I think I did start eating peach which has minuscule pieces of peach and it didn't bother me. (This is the yogurt I still eat every day.)

I did not dare eat cream of wheat early on for fear it would cause gas, but I suppose you could use any artificial sweetener. (If you have kidney stones, avoid stevia because it is high in oxalates.)

I wasn't up to full vitamin regimen until 30 days out, and perhaps not six weeks. At 12 days I was taking nothing.

Sorry! Was this your first post post-op? I didn't realize. YES welcome to the LIGHT side!!!!!!

Congratulations! :) Hope you are feeling well and glad you are on the other side!

Latest posts

Back