“C” Cup to a “B” Cup!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....My sweet Larra, I think way too highly of you, Diana and anyone else that will be there to traumatize you to that level!! Plus, don’t forget, my betrothed will be there and she likes to think that she "keeps a short leash” on me sometimes :D.

Leashes?! It's THAT kind of party? Ok, I'm still in!!! :)

@robs477 your posts always make me smile! I love your attitude and sense of humor. :) Congrats on the weight loss so far and on the boob reduction. My girls are definitely shrinking too. I'm okay with less as long as I don't lose them completely!! I true B cup or a small C would be perfect!!

@robs477 your posts always make me smile! I love your attitude and sense of humor. :) Congrats on the weight loss so far and on the boob reduction. My girls are definitely shrinking too. I'm okay with less as long as I don't lose them completely!! I true B cup or a small C would be perfect!!

Thank you for the kind words @Jen-2 ! Your posts always make me happy! Yeah, some people might even argue that if it wasn’t for my "sense of humor", that I would have no sense at all. Of course I always keep a pocket full of pennies with me at all times just to prove them wrong :D.

I just had my annual squishogram today - DDDs still - I would have been happier if the DS had lightened my load a bit more than it did.

(My father would say "You would complain if they hanged you with a golden rope." I never really understood that one ... but that made me look it up: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=700730)

My mother always said "new" rope. It is said, new rope stretches, you might be able to survive if your feet touch.

Latest posts

Back