“C” Cup to a “B” Cup!

robs477

Now an Angel in heaven
In 3 days, I will be at my 3 month surgiversary, and, as of today, my total WL so far is now 70 lbs!!! I weigh about what I did when I was in my 20’s, around 280. I couldn’t help but notice when looking in the mirror this morning that my “Man Boobs” have definitely gone from a nice well-defined and rather perky (if I must say so myself ;)) “C” cup to a more less defined but a definitely smaller “B” cup.:D

I’ll bet you girls wouldn't be happy about that!..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..

Can’t wait to see what an “A” looks like! :D

Last edited:
Well done Rob! Soon enough you'll be able to wear your new thong to the beach!! One day at a time brutha!!! An average of 23.3 lbs per month...I'd call that a success! Gratz man. :clapping:

Bring your Speedos when you come to the West coast party.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....My sweet Larra, I think way too highly of you, Diana and anyone else that will be there to traumatize you to that level!! Plus, don’t forget, my betrothed will be there and she likes to think that she "keeps a short leash” on me sometimes :D.

In 3 days, I will be at my 3 month surgiversary, and, as of today, my total WL so far is now 70 lbs!!! I weigh about what I did when I was in my 20’s, around 280. I couldn’t help but notice when looking in the mirror this morning that my “Man Boobs” have definitely gone from a nice well-defined and rather perky (if I must say so myself ;)) “C” cup to a more less defined but a definitely smaller “B” cup.:D

I’ll bet you girls wouldn't be happy about that!..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..

Can’t wait to see what an “A” looks like! :D
Look at you go....your loss is fantastic!!
I knew it would be though!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
congratulations on the Moobs Reduction, way to go!

is this the one at Diana's house?! is the entire board invited?

:groupwave:

"moobs".....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....for "man boobs"...never heard em called that before!! Thats funny! I have something new to add to my "repertoire" ;) !

Yes, the entire group is meeting over Diana's, ( @DianaCox ) and I'm cooking rib-eye's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only six weeks away, I'm getting really excited :D

This made me laugh so very hard. I'm now 8 months out and a ladybeast, so bewbs are for sure a big topic in my life at the moment... so when I clicked on this is NOT what I thought I was clicking in to.

Latest posts

Back